Funds Girl's Wish
Tech News World
Alexandra Scott, 8, has accepted that she may not live to see 10 candles on her birthday cake. She may never get a learner's license, throw a sweet 16 birthday party or experience the thrill of a first kiss. But the little girl from Philadelphia is determined to stop the disease that is killing her -- a cancer called neuroblastoma -- from killing other children for a lack of research and research funds.
Community of Positive People The Happy News - Finally...
A balance to the disaster hungry news media.
A straightforward assignment for kids and their parents can kick-start
the uptick. For starters, write down five things
you're grateful for every day. If you can't think of five
things, hone in on the senses, suggest Emmons. What is the
best thing you've heard, tasted, touched, seen and smelled
that particular day?
Five things I'm grateful for:
(Skip down to today)
Turning 48 today.
1. I thought I would die before age 30. I am grateful that I
have lived so long and experienced so much.
2. A loving partner. I sometimes make it very hard on
her. I'm grateful that she is in my life.
3. A successful business. I'm grateful that our business is
doing well enough for us to live comfortably.
4. Building an extension to our warehouse. Things are going
well enough we need more space.
5. I am smart enough and healthy enough to build it
1. The Internet. I love being to read and wonder about
2. Montana. Living in Montana is the best decision we
3. Farmers. Food companies. Truckers. The Interstate Highway
4. Grocery store distribution centers. Stock clerks. Cashiers.
5. I'm grateful that I can walk into a grocery store and buy
1. Supportive family
2. Plentiful bounty
3. The sun in Winter
1. A great dog
2. A crackling fire
3. A warm place to be on a cold day
4. A comfy chair
CNN has become Cable Negative News and the Chaos News
Network. They exaggerate the bad news, and you can watch
their slanted coverage change from hour to hour. They
are so hungry for dead bodies, they sued FEMA in order to show
the bodies. The good news it that there is
something we can do about it... More...